12.9.12

How much is my face worth?

As many of you may have seen, this post is trending on blogs recently. Seeing as I often lean towards the bandwagon, here is how much my daily makeup adds up to. No wonder my bank account is full of cobwebs and pennies.

Despite trying to go for a natural daily look, there are actually piles of makeup on my face. Oops.

my face
masc


The cherry on the cake is Nars' Kuala Lumpar duo pallette - a combination of pinky gold and bronzed purple, which is a treat for the eyes. 

So, the final damage is as follows:
  1. Barry m lipstick - £4.49
  2. Nars eyeshadow duo - £23.00
  3. MAC fix powder - £20.50
  4.  MAC mineralize skin finish - £21.00
  5. MAC spf concealer -  £14.50
  6. Maxfactor eyebrow bruch -  £4
  7. Catrice liquid eyeliner - £6.90
Total:  £94.39

actually... NOT bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment