10.9.12

Today, I will be as happy as a bird with a french fry.


Today, I will be as happy as a bird with a french fry.


Top / Antonio Berardi collarless jacket, $2,710 / Alice + Olivia slit skirt / Madonna block heels / Kate Spade earrings / Yves Saint Laurent lip makeup / OPI nail lacquer, $21


After months of looking through blog after blog for work, I decided I have had ample inspiration and that I should take the plunge and start my own. Here it is. I am hoping in the future that it will involve more baking and my own photos.. but the latter may well need a bit more practice. Voila! My first post.

 Having really enjoyed the summer, I am most definitely not ready to let go completely. But no one can deny that the gloom and doom of autumn and, dare I say it, winter is looming. Put together this outfit - an easy transition from colourful summer style to someone warmer.

I love the pink! Anyone else got any colourful yet fitting pieces for autumn?


No comments:

Post a Comment